About China Visa Application
1. Basic Documents For Malaysian
Original passport with at least six months of remaining validity and with blank visa page, a photocopy of the passport's data page, observation page and the photo page if it is separate.
(2) China Visa Application Form and Photo
One completed Visa Application Form (2013 version) with two recent 6 months colour passport photos (bare-head, full face, clear) against a white background (size: 48mm x 33mm) attached. The detailed please click here.
There are two ways to prepare your application form. You can download the application form and fill it out manually and sign it. Please remember to bring the completed form to the Visa Centre to submit your application.
2. Supporting documents
(1) Flight Ticket & Hotel
For Business Visa/ Multiple Entries for Business.
(2) Documents concerning commercial activity issued within 3 months by a trade partner in China or trade fair invitation.The invitation letter should contain:
a) Information of the applicant (incl. full name, gender, date of birth, etc.);
b) Details of the planned visit (incl. purpose of visit, arrival and departure dates, place(s) to be visited, relationship between the applicant and the inviting party, details of any financial support to be provided during the stay in China) ;
c) Information of the inviting party (incl.name, contact telephone number, address, official stamp ,signature of the legal representative or individual).
(3) A letter of dispatch issued within 3 months by dispatch company.
(4) For visa application of multiple entries valid for one year and above,the photocopy of china visas granted within 2 years and the corresponding immigration records shall be provided.
3. Special notes
(1) The invitation letter may be in the form of fax, photocopy or computer printout, but the consular officer may require the applicant to submit the original of the invitation letter. An issuer of invitation letter who is an individual in China should also provide a photocopy of his/her Chinese ID (both front and back sides).
(2) If necesssary, the consular officer may require the applicant to provide other proof documents or supplementary materials, or require an interview with the applicant.
(3) The consular officer will decide on whether or not to issue the visa and on its validity, duration of stay and number of entries in light of specific conditions of the applicant.
(4) Please use A4 size papers to print or photocopy all the documents for application.
Source from visaforchina. org
We will process application on every Wednesday and application services will take 7 working days processing time with.
Single Entry - RM150/passport
Double Entry - RM190/passport
Kindly prepare the above documents and come to our office for submission.