Position: Travel Coordinator (Posted on 29 July 19)
- Handle inquiries for package reservations (Inbound & Outbound), day tours, hotels and flight.
- Follow up booking for hotels, tours and flight.
- Prepare service voucher for customers and ensure items are closed properly.
- Provide other administrative support & handle tasks as and when required or assigned.
- Self-motivated and dynamic personality with excellent interpersonal and communication.
- Responsible and able to work independently.
- Must support all travel fair participation with flexible schedule.
- Good attitude and willing to travel.
- Valid driving license and own transportation.
- Chances of traveling abroad as tour leader.
- 1-2 years of experience in relevant field
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ Degree in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent. Other fields are also acceptable.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Required Skill(s): computer literate, MS Office
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Knowledge in tour operations will be an added advantage.
- Full-Time position(s) available in Bayan Lepas, Penang.
- Able to start work immediately.
- 5 working days per week (9am -6pm).
- Standard EPF/SOCSO/EIS.
- Extra staff benefits like basic medical, monthly sales incentive, and yearly bonus (subject to performance).
- Salary depends on experience.