4D/3N Ho Chi Minh City - Caodaism Temple Tour Package (Tour Code: HCMCEXKUL4D3NV002)
Round trip airport transfer
Private Ho Chi Minh City tour
Full Day Caodaism Temple - Cu Chi Tunnel tour
Mekong Delta, My Tho, Ben Tre group tour
3 nights hotel accommodation with breakfast
DAY 1: HO CHI MINH CITY ARRIVAL - CITY TOUR (L) Private tour
Upon your arrival, pick up by our driver and guide to the hotel in Saigon. We will take a drive to visit the Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office, The Reunification Palace, The War Remnants Museum. At noon, we will have lunch in a fine local restaurant in Ho Chi Minh city. Visit Thien Hau pagoda, shopping at Ben Thanh local market. Check in your hotel and stay overnight in the hotel in Saigon.
DAY 2: CAODAISM TEMPLE - CU CHI TUNNEL TOUR (B/L) Group tour
Breakfast in hotel. Pick you up from hotel. Start to visit The Great Holy See Temple, built in 1926, is considered one of the most striking structures in all of South-East Asia. It is the headquarters of the unique Cao Dai sect, a religion with a hybrid of Buddhism, Christianity & Confucianism. Above the entrance is the all-seeing holy eye – symbol of the sect. Visitors will attend the midday ceremony’s extravaganza to witness the daily mass held by the Cao Dai followers which is a fantastic experience. Drive to Cu Chi tunnels, the first of impression is watch of short introductory video showing how they were constructed, then spend the next hour exploring the maze of tunnels. Also on display are various mantraps, the remains of an American tank and numerous bomb craters made by 500 pound bombs dropped by B52 bombers. For those interested there’s even the opportunity to fire off rounds from an AK47 or MK16 at the nearby rifle range Crawling under Cu Chi tunnels. Finish the tour at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city.
DAY 3: MEKONG DELTA - MY THO - BEN TRE (B/L) Group tour
Breakfast in hotel. Pick up at hotel. Depart to My Tho. On arrived at My Tho, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view the stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise islet. Then a boat ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shadow of the water coconut trees along natural canals, then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of "Southern Vietnamese folk music", performed by locals. Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste the delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you roam through the fruit plantation and village. Return to HCMC.
DAY 4: HO CHI MINH CITY DEPARTURE (B)
Free time for shopping until transfer to the Airport. End of service.
- Accommodation 3 nights
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches
- Entrance tickets
- Airport Transfers & Transportation
- Caodaism Temple - Cu Chi Tunnel Tour
- Private Ho Chi Minh City Tour
- Full Day Mekong Delta - My Tho - Ben Tre Tour
- English speaking driver guide assistance
- Fees and taxes
- Air tickets & airport taxes
- Day 1 private airport transfer + city tour USD25/group;
- Other day join tours USD3/pax/day;
- If just transfer in/out no need
- Drinks during meals
- Travel insurance
- Other expenditures
- Peak/Holiday Surcharge
Terms and Condition:
- Minimum 2 paxs travelling & valid for Malaysian passport holder only
- Travelling Period: 1 Jan 2019 – 31 Dec 2020
- The definition of Child is aged from 2 to 9 years old for Vietnam tours
- Child below 2 years old is FOC, child above 9 years old is consider adult price
- Please note that this is only a quotation and no reservation or arrangement has been made.
- Above rates are valid for FIT booking only. Surcharge on holidays and special occasions.
- We reserved the right to amend, delete or add to the terms & conditions without prior notice if no confirmed booking is made.
- All rates quoted based on Malaysian Market & subject to change without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to change the price subject to currency fluctuations or any unforeseen increment of ground arrangement by local government such as the cost of fuel, taxes, and fees before full payment is received.
- Any unused tours or services are not refundable.
Price by group size:
TravelSmart Flexi Plan
HOTEL Choices Price per pax per package (MYR)
2 Pax 3 Pax 4-5 Pax 6-7 Pax 8-10 Pax Single Supplement
3* Joviale Hotel or
RM1038 RM938 RM878 RM818 RM798 RM365
4* Saigon Adora Hotel or equivalent RM1088 RM978 RM928 RM878 RM848 RM480
*Child no bed (4-9yrs) pays 75% of adult price, min 2 paying adults; above 9yrs consider adult.